Licensed Retailers in Ontario can only purchase legal cannabis products through OCS Wholesale. After you have received your license, you will be assigned a secure OCS Purchasing Account and will be able to order from our wide assortment of cannabis products and accessories.
In order to set up an OCS purchasing account, Licensed Retailers are required to provide the following information and documents. If you require assistance or have any questions regarding account set up, please submit them through the Contact Portal.
- Legal business name
- Key contact person for invoicing
- Key contact person for order placement (must hold either a Retail Operator License or Retail Manager License)
- Primary and secondary contact person(s) to receive store deliveries
- Banking name, address and account information
- Store address (for delivery)
- Billing address (if different from store address)
- Retail Operator License Number (per AGCO)
- Retail Store Authorization Number (per AGCO)
- Retail Manager License Number – if applicable (per AGCO)
- Signed Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Agreement (per Schedule B in Retailer Agreement)
- **General Liability Insurance Certificate (with OCS insured as a certificate holder)